It’s hard to believe it, but June is going to be here soon, and it’s time to start thinking about Father’s Day gift ideas if you want to get ahead of the game. I’m teaming up with my friends from No Place Like Home again to give you some inspiration with some of our favorites gifts for different types of dads.
Both my husband and my dad are avid DIYers so I thought I’d share some of our most used tools, as well a few new things I found in case you need some Father’s Day gift ideas.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- Fix It Sweatshirt There is a good chance that this sweatshirt may be one of my husband’s gifts this year.
- Keep Calm and Let Me Fix It Mug I love this mug, and if my husband was a coffee drinker I would have to get it!
- Work Light A good work light makes projects so much easier, and every handy dad needs one of these.
- Kreg Rip Cut This tool guides your circular saw to make straight cuts on pieces of wood that are as large as a sheet of plywood.
- Screw Extraction Plier I can’t even tell you how many times we’ve had a stripped screw that we’ve gone through all sorts of crazy methods to remove. These Vampliers look so much easier to use.
- Bosch Driver This driver is probably the most used tool that we own! It’s similar to a drill, but smaller and has a head that pivots to get into smaller places.
- Kreg Jig Pocket Hole System If you’re shopping for a woodworker, or someone who wants to learn how, this little jig is a great thing to have. It will really simplify your wood or furniture projects.
- Mini Garage Blower This tiny blower is perfect blowing out garage floors after projects or getting rid of leaves on the patio. Its small size makes it easy to use all over the place. We use this mini version more often than our big blower because it’s so light weight.
Please take a look at some of the other great gift guides my friends have put together. Even if you’re not shopping for a “handy” dad you are sure to find lots of great Father’s Day gift ideas.
Hey Fitzy – Golf Dad
Nourish and Nestle-Hipster Dad
Sweet Parrish Place – Athletic Dad
The Red Painted Cottage– Fishing Dad
Savvy Apron– Tech Dad
The Aspiring Home– Grilling Dad
I’d love to stay in touch! You can sign up to receive my emails here. Email subscribers have exclusive access to my printables library that I’m adding to all the time. Check it out a few of the printables available below. Or, if you’d prefer, I’d love to also connect on social media. Those buttons are on the top right-hand side of the page! Hope to see you again!!!