You will stay very busy with all these DIY Easter Crafts we compiled for you. From decorations for your home to fun crafts for the kids, there is so much you can make.
With the majority of your time being stuck at home due to social distancing, you may be on the lookout for things to do. Therefore, we have over 35 fun DIY Easter crafts for you to choose from. Easter is just around the corner so it’s the perfect time for holiday-themed crafts to make with the kids.
If it’s not kid crafts you’re looking for, then maybe it’s home decor. Have you found yourself with more time on your hands? Well, maybe now you can get around to decorating your home for Easter with some of these cute decor ideas. I know I’m always interested in a new craft idea and I hope you are excited for them too!
Two super cute Easter wreath tutorials for you to brighten up your front door decor.
- Easy DIY Bunny Butt Wreath – with a cute little cottontail
- Simple Easter Bunny Wreath – made out of pruned grapevines
DIY Easter Baskets
Whether it’s to stuff with Easter goodies or hang up as festive decor, these DIY Easter baskets are fun to make.
- DIY Easter Bunny Tutu Basket – cute basket for a little girl
- Indoor Easter Egg Hunt and Printable Easter Basket Template – perfect for Easter fun
- DIY Easter Bunny Basket – decorate for the holiday with this DIY Easter craft
- Printable Easter Cupcake Wrapper Baskets – an adorable way to gift a delicious treat
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read our full disclosure policy.
Easter Egg Decor
Decorate your home with Easter egg crafts. It’s an easy way to fill your space with color.
- DIY Eco-Friendly Fillable Easter Eggs – instead of using the usual plastic eggs, make these eco-friendly ones to fill with goodies
- Painted Easter Egg Weaving – a fun way to keep busy and create art
- How to Make String Easter Eggs – clever and colorful way to make some home decor
What if I don’t have the craft supplies?
What’s great about making your own crafts is that you can modify them in any way you want! If you don’t have one of the supplies on the list, maybe you have something you can substitute it with. Or maybe you change the craft to accommodate what you do have. The point is to relax and have fun with these Easter crafts. Also, you know Amazon will have most of what you are looking for, so you can always check there.
DIY Easter Bunny Crafts
Easter crafts wouldn’t be complete without bunny ones! Here is a variety of bunny-themed crafts to choose from.
- Easter Bunny Halos Craft – a tasty craft
- No Sew Sock Bunny – an adorable craft to make
- Fabric Wrapped Canvas Bunny Art – elegant home decor
- A Bunny Brooch with Paper – a simple paper craft
Add some color to your table with these DIY Easter centerpieces.
- Easy Easter Candy Centerpieces – an easy way to create something for your table
- DIY Easter Tea Light Candle Holders – made from upcycled yogurt containers
- Easter Kindness Tree Project – love the positive messages, get the whole family involved with this one
Once you’ve confirmed your email address, you will receive our weekly newsletter full of our latest posts, as well as content that is exclusive for A Home To Grow Old In subscribers. Plus, you’ll have access to our Resource Library that is full of FREE printables and SVG cut files.
Easter Crafts with a Cricut
Whether you have a Cricut, or other vinyl cutting machine, these two DIY Easter crafts are for you.
Kid-Friendly Easter Crafts
Keep the whole family busy with over 15 DIY Easter crafts! Perfect for kids of all ages, there is something for everyone in the family. They give the kids a fun project to work on in anticipation of Easter.
- DIY Egg Carton Easter Bunny
- Easter Bunny Bag Puppet
- Ink Chromatography Easter Decorations for Kids
- DIY Easter Egg Bath Bombs for Kids
- Easter Bunny Pom Pom Craft
- How to Make a Milk Jug Easter Bunny Craft
- Handprint Bunny Craft for Kids
- Finger Paint Easter Eggs
- Paper Plate Easter Basket and Sponge Print Eggs
- Fun Easter Crafts for Kids of All Ages
- Eraser Stamped Bunnies
- Bunny and Sheep Coloring Pages
- Easy Easter Chick Kids Craft
- Easter STEAM Activity for Preschoolers
- DIY Peep Paintings
- Easter Chicks Craft Project Using Wine Corks
Unique Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs
If you can’t leave your house, you actually might have the supplies needed to still decorate eggs for Easter. Here are 4 different ways to have fun decorating eggs with your kids. Instead of getting an egg dyeing kit from the store, try one or more of these ideas.
- Instant Pot Silk Tie Dyed Easter Eggs
- How to Dye Easter Eggs with Rice
- Sharpie Tie Dye Easter Eggs
- Pretty DIY Easter Eggs with Gold Leaf and Vinyl Sayings
What can you do for Easter at home?
There is a lot of great ideas out there on activities and fun things to do at home to switch it up from the usual. Here is a fun list of ways to add activity to your Easter. Stick to any traditions you have, but maybe add in a couple of new fun ideas as well.
You may also enjoy these springtime ideas on A Home To Grow Old In: