The ‘Together We Can Do Anything’ quote is a free peace and love SVG file that is a great reminder of everything we can change and accomplish together.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read our full disclosure policy.
With everything currently going on in the world and our country, sometimes it’s nice to remind ourselves we are all human. There should be more love and less hate. This peace and love SVG file reminds me of the 1960s and hippies.
Hippies promoted their values of peace and love, but also community and freedom. We are all in this together and together we can do anything. And we aren’t the only ones who feel this way. We have teamed up with our blogger friends again this month to promote the peace and love I think we all need a little of right now. So that also means we have a bunch of free SVG files to check out below!
Why are hippies called hippies?
No matter your views on hippies, they did stand for something good. They wanted peace and less violence. It was a counterculture that started in the 1960s and spread around the world. The term hippie comes from the word hipster. It was used to describe groups of a younger generation moving to San Francisco and New York’s Greenwich Village.
Despite some of the things hippies did or did not do, they did have a major effect on culture. Their values and fashion influenced music, arts, film, and television. In turn, it gained them widespread acceptance. I even channeled some hippie energy while attending a concert at Red Rocks in Colorado, complete with flowers in my hair.
How can I help in my community?
When you see certain events, you can feel discouraged in thinking how can I, one person, help with this issue. However, there are ways you can help, even in your own community, you can make a difference.
- Volunteer – Whether you volunteer your time at the library or a community project, it does matter. Even if you don’t have much time to give, a little bit is better than nothing. While I did not like working in the corporate world, I was grateful they held community service days a couple of times a year. I really enjoyed going and helping wherever I could, even if it was just building a garden for someone. More companies should work that into their practices.
- Donate – Honestly, this is probably the easiest thing to do, doesn’t take a lot of time, and definitely can make a big difference. If you have the money, then donate to important causes that matter to you. Also, it doesn’t always have to be money, it can be things. Donate food or clothing to places that desperately need it. At one of the companies I worked at, every Christmas we put together baskets of essential items, as well as toys, for families who desperately needed them. Our children’s school does something similar every year as well.
- Support local businesses – They ARE your community. If you are financially able to, then please support them. Spread the word of their business to friends and family. Also, leave positive reviews for them online.
- Help your neighbors – Once again, this is your community. Small acts of kindness go a long way and they really do help with the greater good for all. For example, mow your neighbor’s lawn or offer to pick things up at the grocery store for them.
Remember, together we really can do anything!
How to obtain the free love SVG, ‘Together We Can Do Anything’
These Printables and/or SVG designs are exclusive for A Home To Grow Old In subscribers to download for FREE. Just sign-up below and you’ll receive an email with the information to access the resource library that contains the SVG.
Once you’ve confirmed your email address, you’ll be enrolled in our weekly newsletter full of our latest posts as well as content that is exclusive for A Home To Grow Old In subscribers. Plus, you’ll have access to our Resource Library that is full of free printables and SVG cut files.
Free printables and SVG files from A Home To Grow Old In are for your own PERSONAL USE ONLY.
Where can I put this peace and love SVG file?
There are so many great places you can stick this and all the other peace and love SVG files. Whether you print and frame it, or cut it out on vinyl to adhere to an item, it is going to look fabulous. Here are some easy items to apply vinyl to.
Check out all the free peace and love SVG files
- Be Kind – Brooklynn Berry Designs
- Peace Love Coffee – We Can Make That
- Kind People are My Kind of People – That’s What Che Said
- American Sign Language Love – Hello Creative Family
- Love One Another – The Girl Creative
- Kindness Rocks – Liz on Call
- Let Love Guide Your Life – Life Sew Savory
- All You Need is Love – Try It Like It Create It
- Radiate Love Radiate Kindness – Happy Go Lucky Blog
- You Are Loved – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Peace Respect And Love For All – Mom of Five Trying To Survive
- Choose Kindness – Everyday Party Magazine
You may also enjoy these SVG project ideas on A Home To Grow Old In: